Monday, April 20, 2015

Yard Work is My Relaxation, Updated from April 20



A clean dwelling space and organized laundry are all things desired and mostly done on a daily basis, but yard maintenance is truly relaxing for me.



Every year I witness dried out discolored flower buds and weeds pierce the Earth with their presence and resilience to come back thicker and more abundant each year. I revel in throttling the take over of decayed debris, weeds and dead leafs. I could easily live on an island as a sole entity with an infinite food and water supply. As long I could landscape outdoors, play on the internet and have an endless supply of books, I'd be more than OK.



I have seen the brilliant natural colors of rose buds and other lush flowers relish in the spring and summer months. Plants and flowers accentuating the yard while birds flutter in the fresh water of their baths.





The hedges, plants, trees and weeds have filtered my time with positive passion, and yet in the yards need for constant attention, I have found no labor more pleasing then yard maintenance.

Despite the weeds uncontrollable flourishing, there is sheer delight in always filling the debris box with them and admiring the beauty of the flowers that were once shrouded in the weeds presence. The brilliant natural colors of the many varieties of plants blooming from my care as they caress the grounds of this shining jewel known as Earth harbors great satisfaction.


Entrapped upon this planet engulfed in foliage resides myself, yearning to maintain a tiny bit of natural beauty known as Mother Earth.




Added pictures of my various yard encounters since the new year began nearly six months ago.












No comments:

Post a Comment