Friday, June 22, 2018

Money, It's The Almighty...


We've been actual brothers and friends since the 60s, it's sudden and sad it's completely ended now, my brother Eddie and I were more like friends then brother's, but my janitorial wages are simply not enough for him and his wife, so it's time to move on from decades of family and friendship, because Eddie and his wife clearly care most about money, sad for me now, but I'm used to the solitude, and my wide range of books and imagination helps me move on.

Nearly 60-years-old and having had only three girl friends in my life, being alone is really the norm for me. I have my three friends, (two in Cloverdale, one in Rohnert Park) and dozens of cool acquaintances to share my misadventures on Facebook and Instagram with, so my pointless life will continue, along with my platelet donations.

No, I'm not suicidal, nor even sad right now, just amazed how money is the most precious thing to the vast majority of people, it's why I prefer being alone. 

I wrote the following poem a long time ago, I think it's fitting as to how I feel right now. As far as I'm concerned at this moment, money is the driving force that nourishes the minds of the masses, and everything else is just a rare pleasant surprise.

Napalm screams and billionaire dreams. Diseased demons we call presidents, Prime Ministers, popes or world leaders, these savage people breed famine and genocide, they prey on the poor, pawn them in wars. Massive amounts of materials and money manipulate their malevolent minds as they seek to destroy all that is kind, peaceful and harmonious.
Izzy Schurr, aka, me

No comments:

Post a Comment