Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Mind Adventure


My transparent floating form gazed down upon my sleeping body on the couch. Seconds later, I was looking down upon the Earth from the moon, then cannon balled into the ocean. While under the sea, I walked the ocean floor. Through the clear sea water I looked up to observed the radiant sky while sun rays bounced off various billowy clouds which seemed to be in the form of Usas, a Hindu Goddess.

Usas, the goddess of dawn, She who sets all life in motion, the Maker of time who is a reminder of our limited time on Earth.

As I sat in the saturated sand under the beautiful blue sea admiring the countless tropical fish swimming amidst the colorful coral reefs, I noticed Usas smiling down upon me. Suddenly I started gasping for air, hence, I'm not a fish.

What was actually seconds seemed like an eternity to catch my breath from an awaking nap on the couch.                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                   Izzy Schurr

No comments:

Post a Comment